The DS1100 Tray Handler uses an over/under conveyor design with a cartesian overhead robot. These units can be configured with multiple head tooling for cycle times of less than 1 sec/part. This system can also be configured as tray loaders or unloaders. Other operations, such as reorientation, inspection, and assembly, can be performed inside our machine frame.
A push button operator interface that can be upgraded to a full PC based touch screen is standard on the DS1100.
The standard DS1100 uses an integrated motion/logic controller.
- Can accommodate virtually any tray for automatic parts feeding.
- Requires minimum floor space.
- Extends queue times.
- Includes AC servo robot.
- Can be configured for clean room environments.
Sequence of Operation:
- Stack of trays loaded on lower conveyor.
- Lower conveyor indexes trays to elevator.
- Elevator raises top tray and locks in position.
- Robot empties or fills tray.
- Completed tray is transferred to restack station
- Top conveyor indexes trays to rear of machine.
- Stacks of trays are removed from top conveyor.